http://www.liberalapartiet.se

10 februari 2006

International visitors

I've just had a look at my page stats, and it seems as though I've gotten a few visitors from outside of Sweden. The two from Denmark and Norway I can understand, and they probably understand what I'm writing, but you from the US ... how come you ended up here? =)

I see I've gotten hits from bobgeiger.blogspot.com/ and briangrech.blogspot.com/ but I can't for the life of me figure out why or how. I went there to see if there were any links to my blog, but I found nothing? Anyone interested in explaining to me? Bob seems to be a diehard democrat, so I doubt he came here in search of finding a friend? I've no idea what Brian thinks about liberalism (brittish meaning, not american), but his blog has nothing to suggest any political content.

Oh well, you're all welcome of course, feel free to leave a comment.

Cheers, and g'nite!

:

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home